A list of essential concepts in physics.
2023 Jan 12
- Motion: the study of how objects change position over time.
- Force: a push or pull that can cause an object to accelerate.
- Energy: the ability to do work or cause change.
- Power: the rate at which work is done or energy is transferred.
- Mass: a measure of the amount of matter in an object.
- Weight: the force exerted on an object due to gravity.
- Density: the mass of an object per unit of volume.
- Pressure: the force per unit area applied to an object.